Omni-Path Architecture Interconnect Solutions
- Amphenol ICC offers a comprehensive breadth of products that are used in Intel Omni-Path hardware & Omni-Path based clusters.
All products are manufactured to adhere to strict performance requirements as defined by the Intel Omni-Path Architecture. Amphenol has worked in conjunction with Intel in order to assure these products meet all applicable operational & performance requirements.
To view the Intel to Amphenol cable assembly cross reference, CLICK HERE
- Active Optical Cables (AOC's) are configured as a full duplex 4x25G optical cable utilizing OM3 fiber with capability to 100 meter lengths.
- DAC Copper Cables are offered up to 4 meters using 30 AWG cables and 6 meters using 26 AWG cables.
- UltraPort™ QSFP+ is a 38-position, 0.8mm pitch connector with 4 channels per port for increased density and is built for high speed serial applications.
- Maximize power carrying efficiencies within HPC systems with Amphenol’s stamped and formed power connectors.
- Various high speed Backplane and Mezzanine interconnect solutions that support 100G fabric requirements.
Select your Omni-Path Interconnect Solution Below!