OUTDOOR I/O SYSTEM
ROBUST I/O FOR HIGH RELIABILITY
The versatile OCTIS™ I/O system, using multiple industry standard interfaces, features high speed signal and power, lightning protection, EMI shielding, and ease of installation for outdoor, compact and harsh environments.
- Transceiver moves outside the box, saving board space and providing better thermal management
- Lightning protection, EMI shielding features, and a rugged weather proof design makes it ideal for use in harsh environment applications
- Blind mate, float mount, color and physical coding features makes it easy to use and avoids incorrect mating
- Plug assembly options: Field installable or factory certified cable assembly
- Use of standard small form factor interfaces enable greater port to port density. This makes it ideal for outdoor applications like small cells, macro cells, smart radios and RRU/RRH.